Danza del tempo XV (2019)
Pencil on paper, 85 x 150 cm
- Signature: On the side and on the back
- Ready to hang: Yes
- Certificate of Authenticity: Yes. For additional information please refer to Certificate of Authenticity page
- Publication: "Incompleta Bellezza" catalogo dell’omonima mostra a cura di Ugo Riva, testo critico di Beatrice Resmini, Bozzolo, Mantova, 2019
Shiva Foresti was born in Alzano Lombardo, in the province of Bergamo, on August 3, 1996. He graduated from the artistic high school Andrea Fantoni in Bergamo, obtaining the maximum score, 100/100 and the "Academic Kiss".He has won several competitions and scholarships, including in 2011 the 12th edition of the Rotary Club Bergamo CIttà Alta award and the "IO e lode" award assigned to excellent students of Bergamo schools by Confindustria Bergamo.
- Danza Del Tempo: exhibition held in the Bergamo headquarters of Banca Generali-Private Banking, from December 2019 to February 2021.
- Danza Del Tempo: at the historic Bocca Bookshop, in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, in Milan, from 4 March to 15 June 2020.
- "HIV / AIDS, between visible and invisible", exhibition held at the Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art in Bergamo (GAMeC).
- "Incomplete Bellezza", curated by Ugo Riva, an exhibition held at the Palazzo dei Principi Gonzaga, in Bozzolo (Mantua), from March to September 2019. Subsequently one of his works becomes part of the Don Primo Mazzolari Pinacoteca (Bozzolo , Mantua).
For more information about the artist refer to Shiva Foresti page and Story of the Artist: Shiva Foresti.
Berista accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCad, American Express, Maestro), iDEAL, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay and PayPal. Berista reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card’s details before accepting your order.
Berista is shipping in more than 30 different countries around the world, including European Union, United Kingdom, United States and Canada. Purchased products shall be delivered to the address indicated by you at checkout of the order. All orders are shipped on working days from Italy, directly from the Artists and Designers’ workshop.
For more information on Payments & Shipping, please refer to 'Section 3' of the Berista's Terms and Conditions.
Return and Refund: Consumer's right of withdrawal.
Should you change your mind about the product you purchased, you have the right to return the product for any reason and at any time without penalties and without attaching any reason, by sending Berista an email to the email address email@example.com clearly stating that you want to return the product.
The withdrawal period starts when Berista send you the confirmation of dispatch of the Products and ends 14 (fourteen) calendar days the day which the goods are delivered to you;
To return the products within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date you communicate the cancellation to Berista, to the address of the Artist/Designer’s workshop indicated by Berista, in the same condition and in their original packaging in which you received them, at your own risk and costs, including shipping and import duties back to Italy (if any).
Please note that if you return a product, you are responsible of the costs of returning the relevant Products;
To receive a full refund of the price of the products within 7 (seven) days from the receipt of the returned Products to the Artist/Designer workshop and after inspection and approval that confirm that the Product is in the same state it was initially shipped; such reimbursement will be made using the same means of your payment and in any case Berista shall incur any additional costs; in any case you must remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund;
Berista therefore strongly recommend using a secure or trackable method of delivery or a primary courier;
Consumer does not have the right to return Customized products (if any special customization done on the product with regards to consumer request)
In case of dispute, the competent Court will be the domicile of the Consumer.
For more information on Returns & Refunds, please refer to 'Section 5' of the Berista's Terms and Conditions.