An highlight of the artistic career of this artist:
- Collective exhibition and mural creation in Los Angeles at “Crewest Gallery” - May 2008
- International writing event "Writing in the limelight", Milan - September 2008
- Personal exhibition at the Remo Bianco contemporary art gallery in Franciacorta, Monticelli brusati (Bs) - February to May 2009
- Exhibition and scenery at the Bergamo fair on the occasion of the "Bocuse D'or"- March 2010
- Live painting at the Bologna Motorshow for Fiat - December 2010/2011
- Redevelopment of the walls of the interview area of the Bergamo prison women's section - July 2011
- 100 dwarfs for Africa charity event for "My names is Help" at 8/10 Bergamo gallery - December 2011
- Live painting at the “Reatech” fair in Milan for Fiat, May 2012
- Realization of a work on the wall for the "MAU" Urban Art Museum of Turin - June 2012
- Painting intervention at the Venice Biennale of Architecture at Marghera with the installation "Venice Green Dream" - August 2012
- Redevelopment of the walls of the interview area of the Bergamo prison men's section - October 2012
- Live painting for Fiat at “Reatech” Milan fair - December 2012
- Collective exhibition “Roald Amundsen / Umberto Nobile, explorations” at Jessheim gallery (Norway)- November 2012
- 100 Puluki for Africa charity event for "My names is Help" gallery 8/10 in Bergamo - December 2012
- Second work on the wall for the "MAU" Turin Urban Art Museum - April 2013
- Participation in the national writing event "Stadio street player" Milan hippodrome - June 2013
- Participation in the national writing event "Hot spray" in Acquiterme - July 2013
- Participation in the national writing event "Art on the stadium" at the Varese stadium - September 2013
- Urban redevelopment at the Chiuduno railway station (Bg) - February 2014
- Exhibition and mural work at the Biennale "let's leave the mark" in Rho - June 2014
- Documentary on "life, art and passion" Unknown program on Rai 3, - February 2015 ù
- collective exhibition and mural work at the Rho biennial "Let's leave the mark" - April 2016
- Live painting for GARMIN at the Venice Marathon Fair - December 2017
- Construction of two benches for the day against violence against women, in Chiuduno (Bg) - December 2018
- Graffiti competition in Parma, runner-up, July 2019
- Creation of a work for "Memorabilia club Italia Coca-Cola collectors" - October 2019
- Interview / documentary "Extraordinarily normal stories"
- A life in color-made for tv 2000 and now available on Tim vision - February 2020
- Construction at the hospital in Bergamo fair. Work dedicated to hospital staff, volunteers and in Bergamo, at Papa Giovanni Hospital - June 2020
- Interview on SuperTennis Tv “Arte e Sport” October 2020
Berista accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCad, American Express, Maestro), iDEAL, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay and PayPal. Berista reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card’s details before accepting your order.
Berista is shipping in more than 30 different countries around the world, including European Union, United Kingdom, United States and Canada. Purchased products shall be delivered to the address indicated by you at checkout of the order. All orders are shipped on working days from Italy, directly from the Artists and Designers’ workshop.
For more information on Payments & Shipping, please refer to 'Section 3' of the Berista's Terms and Conditions.
Return and Refund: Consumer's right of withdrawal.
Should you change your mind about the product you purchased, you have the right to return the product for any reason and at any time without penalties and without attaching any reason, by sending Berista an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating that you want to return the product.
The withdrawal period starts when Berista send you the confirmation of dispatch of the Products and ends 14 (fourteen) calendar days the day which the goods are delivered to you;
To return the products within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date you communicate the cancellation to Berista, to the address of the Artist/Designer’s workshop indicated by Berista, in the same condition and in their original packaging in which you received them, at your own risk and costs, including shipping and import duties back to Italy (if any).
Please note that if you return a product, you are responsible of the costs of returning the relevant Products;
To receive a full refund of the price of the products within 7 (seven) days from the receipt of the returned Products to the Artist/Designer workshop and after inspection and approval that confirm that the Product is in the same state it was initially shipped; such reimbursement will be made using the same means of your payment and in any case Berista shall incur any additional costs; in any case you must remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund;
Berista therefore strongly recommend using a secure or trackable method of delivery or a primary courier;
Consumer does not have the right to return Customized products (if any special customization done on the product with regards to consumer request)
In case of dispute, the competent Court will be the domicile of the Consumer.
For more information on Returns & Refunds, please refer to 'Section 5' of the Berista's Terms and Conditions.